Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Sami Lupacchino





Samantha Lupacchino
Guess the Embarrassing Family Member
2020
plastic, paper, tape, glue, ink, paint
2.5" x 9.5" x 12"

We all know the average game called Guess Who? but has there ever been different versions of the game? Of course, having a strong connection between my family and I, I wanted to create my own version of this game I used to play when I was little. Adding my family members to this was my inspiration especially making this a collaborative piece by asking them to send embarrassing photographs of themselves in order to put it into this board game. Creating this piece gave myself a lot of reflection especially around this time during a pandemic and being thankful for those that I love most even when we are distant and cannot see one another. This piece will be one memory to never be forgotten.

No comments: