Friday, June 6, 2008

BFA Exhibition

This is a selection of images of my work that was part of the BFA Exhibition at the University of Delaware.

First is "The Contemplator" which re-contextualized a previous work "The Observer" into a more self reflective posture. Using mirrors I was able to reflect both the Observers image as well as that of the viewer to allow the images to be streamed over the internet.


Second is another installation of my "Grow" sculpture. For this 3.0 install I chose to break up the spiral across a preexisting path. For the most part, you can only see the entire spiral when it is viewed from above.



Finally I re-grew the grass shapes for my piece "Somehow we are all connected". I was able to install the piece in a windowed setting, which provided natural lighting.


No comments: